Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Practice with Kylene!!! (April 09)

Ok, this story will blow you away. I have two friends who got married January 3, 2009....their amazing photographer, Kylene Cleaver (http://www.leaveittomephotography.com/), offers me the experience of a lifetime! What, you ask? She set up a shoot "the day after" with my two friends to pose for us while she would walk me through ALL she does and how she gets her inspiration! Not only that, we did lunch! She showed me anything I wanted to know! God is so good to me! I cannot express how much this meant to me. I left this time finally feeling like I could do it! So, enjoy my heart below! Remembering this day, April 26, 2009, still makes my heart race!






































1 comments:

Ken Steele said...

These shots are awesome. That number 26 keeps popping up on memorable dates.